Berrien Unitarian Universalist Fellowship annual operating expenses are approximately $50,000. Revenue is generated from pledged donations, unpledged donations, cash donations, building use, and endowment income. About 50% of expenses are covered by pledges and other cash donations. Endowment income provides approximately 20% of Berrien UUs annual operating expenses.
To raise the remaining 30% of annual operating funds, various fundraisers are held throughout the year.
How can you contribute to Berrien UU fundraising?
- Make an annual pledge of support. It is common for members in UU congregations to pledge 2-3% of their annual income.
- Contribute to the Offering each week. A few quarters, a dollar or more in the basket helps meet our monthly expenses and demonstrates regular stewardship.
- Share ideas for ways you and others can help contribute to Berrien UU fundraising efforts.
- Chair a Berrien UU fundraising event. From one-time events to ongoing fundraising efforts, there are many opportunities to be involved.
- Donate to special fundraising requests