Join Co-chairs Harvey Johnson and Diane Gibbons for the Spring Green Sanctuary Committee Meeting April 15, 2021, 7pm-8pm via Zoom. Everyone can be a member and attend. Here is the link:
Meeting ID: 953 5412 2429; Passcode: 682490
- What is UUA Green Sanctuary?
- How to join Green Sanctuary causes at BUUF
- Sustainability (building, grounds, food, sewage, electric)
- Environmental Justice (EJ films, partnership with Fresh Start Children’s Garden)
- Worship (Solstice/Equinox services, other earth-based services)
- Religious Education (Environmental Challenge curriculum, Three Sisters garden)
Learn about current and future projects and how to get involved.
BUUF helps sustain several Gardens on the BUUF property and the Fresh Start Children’s Gardens in Benton Harbor under the longtime leadership of Emma Kinnard.
The Sunday Service Committee requests that the Green Sanctuary Committee help lead a service May 16, 2021. Help us decide what to present. A Sustainability or Climate Action or Extinctions or Butterfly/Bee habitant theme? Please direct questions to Harvey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 269-470-1470 or Diane.
Pictured below: Hilary and Harvey Johnson with Emma Kinnard at the Fresh Start Children’s Garden