Each week our pre-school and elementary-age children attend Religious Education classes with our dedicated volunteer RE teachers. The children learn lots of concepts that tie in with our 7 UU principles. Here are some of the children’s drawings about ways they can each live out one of our UU principles. What talented and socially/environmentally conscious children we have!
1. Aurelia is learning about math, Principle 4: A free and responsible search for truth and meaning
2. Isaac can help clean the ocean and stop pollution, Principle 7: Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part
3. Ben is helping Mom load the dishwasher, Principle 2: Justice, equity and compassion in human relations
4. Olive is watering a flower, Principle 7
5. We care for our planet Earth, Principle 7