We will be meeting in person and on Zoom to wrap up the RE Builder’s Challenge Program. Kids come show off your towns and briefly learn about three more important challenges, healthcare equity, religious diversity & social justice.
- How hard is it to see a doctor in your town, what if you didn’t have a car?
- If someone is unemployed and can’t afford it, can they see a doctor? What if they need an expensive surgery?
- How do people keep healthy? Exercise, eating?
- How do people practice spirituality in your town?
- Are there multiple houses of worship, if so what are they?
- Do people ever have conflicts from different religions? If so, how are the conflicts resolved or handled?
- How is your town welcoming for people of all different nationalities, sexual orientations and gender identities or skin colors
- What happens if or when people of different groups don’t get along?
- How do you protect vulnerable people?
Health Inequities (watch until 3:30, then becomes ad):
Healthy habits (6:34):
Introduction to World Religions (6:22):
What is religious discrimination? (4:02):
What is inequality and social justice? (2:00):
A is for Activist [lots of good terminology] (7:18):