We will continue our challenge, Education Accessibility. Here are some things to think about:
Lifelong education is so important but not everybody has equal access to education. Affordability, disabilities and differences in ways people learn are all stumbling blocks for access to education. How can we address these issues in our towns?
Things to keep in mind when building your town:
- Where do people learn in your community?
- What sort of things can they learn, is there a variety of things to learn?
- Are there various learning styles?
- How do you address the costs of education?
- Does everyone have access to education regardless of their age or ability?
- Can they get tutoring help if they need it?
Inclusion and Education (2:50min)
Is Free College as good as it sounds? (5:42min)
College V.S. Trade School (9:02 min)
Difference in Cognition, not a disorder (13:36min)