The first Sunday in June is designated in BUUF’s bylaws as the congregational Annual Meeting. The 2020 Annual Meeting will take place on Sunday, June 7th, at 10:30 AM. This year’s meeting will be held via Zoom. We will use this time to:
- Reflect upon the past year (State of the Fellowship report by Harvey Johnson)
- Review and discuss the proposed 2020/21 fellowship budget
- Vote for Board, Endowment Committee, and Nominating Committee candidates
- Consider special proposals for the good of the fellowship (this year we will be voting on four separate endowment requests)
Members, Voting Members, and Friends of BUUF are invited to attend the Annual Meeting, which takes the place of our usual Sunday service. To prepare, everyone is encouraged to review all available reports and proposals prior to the meeting. The following items can be found on our website:
- 2020 Annual Meeting Agenda
- Annual Meeting Minutes 2019
- 2020.Nominating Committee Report_Annual Meeting
- Pothole Repair Endowment Request 04-09-2020
- HVAC Components Endowment Request.June 2020
- OWL endowment request_2020.rev
- 2020 Endowment Request for A-V Upgrade
- Annual Committee, Team and Paid Staff Reports
Only 2019-2020 voting members are eligible to vote at the meeting. (Please click on this link to see if you are a 2019-2020 voting member.) The directions for joining the meeting will be sent out June 6th to everyone on our “Order of Service” email list.
Due to the added time requirements and complications when conducting a meeting via Zoom, guidelines for discussion will be introduced. Everyone will have the opportunity to participate in discussions with a two-minute time limit. Participants will be asked to mute their lines when not speaking. Those calling on land lines will be unmuted at appropriate times and asked if they would like to speak. Voting may take a bit longer than usual, but every eligible vote will be counted.
If you have any questions prior to the meeting or cannot access the online meeting documents, please contact Joanne Krettek at firstname.lastname@example.org for help. See you on Sunday for BUUF’s annual exercise in democracy!