The first Sunday in June is designated in BUUF’s bylaws as the congregational Annual Meeting. The 2019 Annual Meeting will take place on Sunday, June 2nd, at 10:30 AM. Congregants use this time to:
- Reflect upon the past year
- Vote for Board, Endowment Committee, and Nominating Committee candidates,
- Consider special proposals for the good of the fellowship, and
- Approve the Operating Budget for the coming church year, which begins July 1.
Members, Voting Members, and Friends of BUUF are invited to attend the Annual Meeting, which takes the place of our usual Sunday service. To prepare, everyone is encouraged to review all available reports and proposals prior to the meeting. The following items can be found on our website:
- 2018 Annual Meeting Minutes
- 2019 State of the Fellowship Presentation and Group Discussion Summary
- 2019 Congregational Budget Dialogue Presentation and Meeting Notes
- Bylaw Change Proposal
- 2019 President’s Letter
- 2019-2020 Pledge Campaign Letter
- Annual Committee, Team and Paid Staff Reports
Below is a link to all reports added since Wednesday, May 29th.
There will be a regular BUUF Musicians Rehearsal prior to the meeting at 9:30 AM. Following the meeting, we will enjoy our First-Sunday-of-the-Month Potluck!